Monday, May 24, 2010

Worship

I heard for the first time yesterday the worship song by William McDowell, "I Give Myself Away." That song has been lingering in my spirit ever since. I am a worshiper and love to "enter in" because it is my refuge, my hiding place. To appreciate true worship is to bask in His presence and long to stay there as long as humanly possible before having to return to this earthly realm and continue our sojourn until there can be another close encounter in the throne room.

Psalm 16:11

Thou wilt shew me the path of life: in thy presence is fulness of joy; at thy right hand there are pleasures for evermore.

Hebrews 13:15

15 By him therefore let us offer the sacrifice of praise to God continually, that is, the fruit of our lips giving thanks to his name.

No comments:

Post a Comment