Tuesday, January 15, 2013

My Soul Is Anchored in the Lord



Saturday, December 29, 2012 

I awakened to hearing that song, originally sung by Douglas Miller, in my spirit. I looked up the lyrics and that song blessed me all day long. I love it when the Lord ministers to me this way because He is letting me know that He sees and knows what's happening in my life. The spirit came to encourage me and that makes me feel so special and so loved.

Though the storms may keep on raging in my life, I have an anchor in Christ Jesus. Because He is my anchor, I can draw from the scripture in I Corinthians 15:58 - "Therefore, my beloved brethren, be ye stedfast, unmoveable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, forasmuch as ye know that your labour is not in vain in the Lord."

This was a blessing to me to be able to exit 2012 and start off 2013 with such an encouraging and uplifting message. I'm excited about all the new places in Him that await me this year. I'm filled with much anticipation about the new thing that the Lord is doing in my life. 

I'm happy to return to this blog because it is one of the things the spirit impressed upon me to resume. I endeavor that there not be such a big gap between posts, as was the case in the past.

I'm forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth to those things which are before. I'm pressing forward and closer to fulfilling my destiny in the earth.

My soul has been anchored in the Lord.











No comments:

Post a Comment