Friday, April 9, 2010

Indefatigable

I created this blog on yesterday, April 8, 2010 with the help of one of my students, Leslie. This is huge for me because I have been wanting to resume freelance writing for a while and now I have a vehicle to do so. I recognized a confirmation of the creation of this blog this morning when I went to choose a word for the day that I daily put on the board. And there it was: Indefatigable. I remember several years ago, when I was reeling from the havoc wreaked in my life from my separation and subsequent divorce, that my cousin, Harry, was reading an article to me about prayer and I heard that word in my spirit. I had never heard or seen that word before so I finally found it in the dictionary. It means incapable of being fatigued; untiring. I gathered that the Lord wanted me to do as the Word says: Pray without ceasing. I did and still do pray. It is my solace and hiding place.

2 comments:

  1. Wow Chey! That is powerful! I may have to borrow that one from you (smile). It is almost as powerful as when one lady I know said "Always See God" (smile).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hazel, thanks for the encouragement. It means a lot to me. Keep seeing Him(smile).

    ReplyDelete